Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
She got 1.5 more than me aww. Even Nita got more than me waah
U scored 0.5 more than me 😳😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
She got 1.5 more than me aww. Even Nita got more than me waah
U scored 0.5 more than me 😳😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
you didn't like the theme and without Bollywood knowledge scored 6.5 its very good.😊
Thanks🤗
2 points - Credit to Thug ( Though look like I would won it as well thanks to google and sheep's love for DP ) .
3.5 points thanks to Google ( 3,4,6,9) ,I don't know who is Dilip Kumar , Vicky donor actor , and the third one as well . Lagaan heard about it when it was released but never watched it though .
1 point thanks to sheep love for DP 🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
U scored 0.5 more than me 😳😆
Really? U got 5.5?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really? U got 5.5?
Ya ... Thought I ll score 3 /4 points .... 5.5 is better ☺️😆 didn't read 2 questions properly :(
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Ya ... Thought I ll score 3 /4 points .... 5.5 is better ☺️😆 didn't read 2 questions properly :(
I had thought 5 but i got 6. I also made mistake in 1 question i.e. Lagaan one ugh
I guess I scored so low that I don't deserve to even come here 😅
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I guess I scored so low that I don't deserve to even come here 😅
Alexia, you played Semi Finals and that's a big thing. Congrats for reaching here 🥳
Did my calendar stop working or results were supposed to be on 5th?
And Deepika best body? I wasn’t even sure if she has a body. What is this love affair with Deepika?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I guess I scored so low that I don't deserve to even come here 😅
Partner 🤗, don't say like that you made it to Semi finals right , cheer up

Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
150