I had to be ready to fight 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I had to be ready to fight 🥳
Woohoo congos our dear prefect🤗
Toodles!! Will meet tomorrow. Good night.⭐️🤗

😆
Okay So I must say I googled this question since I was unsure about the answer & I saw 3-4 articles, 2-3 videos 15-20 Comments & Kiara was mentioned in none of them 😆 Even Some Nidhi Agarwal was mentione 2-3 times.
Good night Boony 🤗
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ennuyi, are you playing HP na 😱
It's an ITV show, on which writers have to write Fan Fiction merging it with HP in this round 🤣
I hve no idea havent visited that forum for like.. I dunno..since I joined 😆
To Partner and Grim , congrats on making it this far . Cheer up ,you were in top four 🤗
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
😆
Okay So I must say I googled this question since I was unsure about the answer & I saw 3-4 articles, 2-3 videos 15-20 Comments & Kiara was mentioned in none of them 😆 Even Some Nidhi Agarwal was mwntione 2-3 times.
I went and started googling Beach pics of Bollywood actresses and Kiara's was the best 😆😆
Good Night Boonie 🤗
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
In such a simple question, you have raised many suspicions in relation to your attendance/dedication towards the Harry Potter tournament 🤣🤣
That’s a major part of question 2!
😆
We're on Qno.2..what/when was Q no.1😆
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
148