Originally posted by: X7OBRPNFZ3GVTNNG
Obnoxious..too many closet fans 🥱
Sach. Bond girl really?! *shudders*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: X7OBRPNFZ3GVTNNG
Obnoxious..too many closet fans 🥱
Sach. Bond girl really?! *shudders*
Originally posted by: BUX3E7FZPVGLZ6FO
Not bad. 8.5.
Sheep.. Just how does ranveer have a more overactive Pr than farmer, poor people's saviour salman?
Same, Sallu should have won. 😭
lesson learnt...next time I wont allow to get brained by you 🤓
Tris did it again
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
aarti karwao Panditaain ki, Shy ki nazar ne kisi chudail se maan nahi, WildestDream ko hi puchlo😂
Mujh se bhi puchlo. He was betting against me every time. 😆
but I feel Shy likes K cult...dil mai kuch zubaan pe kuch..last time his buri nazar made K cult win...🤣
So you trying to say Shy doesn't like Sapna, why? Because he doesn't find her aapna?😆
Total 38.5/59 :)
I prayed for you to win
Originally posted by: UT3TLKBDNJS4EDHG
So you trying to say Shy doesn't like Sapna, why? Because he doesn't find her aapna?😆
Who is Sapna ?
Alright ..I got to know my K-cult is flying high in this sheep game so imma here to congratulate them!💃💃💃 🤣🤣
Congrats to panditaain yaay girl u made it on top 🥳
And Congrats to Tri too yaay...u r on top 3🥳
All the best for the final round P😜
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
149