SHEEP R6 Results- Pg46,48,52,56,59,60,62,64. rankings-66 page- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

39.8k

Users

42

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

7QG2COWVXSICXADA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Obsessed-


Whaaaa?! Why?! What is this love for DP here?!

Obnoxious..too many closet fans 🥱

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug


aarti karwao Panditaain ki, Shy ki nazar ne kisi chudail se maan nahi, WildestDream ko hi puchlo😂


but I feel Shy likes K cult...dil mai kuch zubaan pe kuch..last time his buri nazar made K cult win...🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

And coming to my points.. I did well yay


8.5/10


Thug brainwashed me and I wrote akshay kumar...and I dint even get special mention also...🤔


You brainwashed yourself thinking I brained you.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Panditaain You go girl 🥳 No one can stop you 🥳

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

OMG Silpa, you killed it girl. I am proud of you 🥳





Thanks everyone🤗

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL


but I feel Shy likes K cult...dil mai kuch zubaan pe kuch..last time his buri nazar made K cult win...🤣


Shy likes everyone, except SRK fans.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 6 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago


my ravenclaw bird is slaying...

T4JJGHAVY6PL4LWW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Panditji needs to pose like this after winning lol

Image

HQ25MOBFNYAUQMUZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Not bad. 8.5.


Sheep.. Just how does ranveer have a more overactive Pr than farmer, poor people's saviour salman?

4EJ6GLIFJ56N7BVI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug


Shy likes everyone, accept SRK fans.


So he accepts me?


or except me?


😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 7 months ago

Sidharth and Kiara updates-new page 14 Ganpati

Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh -page 4,6,7. Deepveer 2nd daughter

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rossalinne · 1 years ago

I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".