Originally posted by: EOTIQ5HLWRHGPGCL
For PR I wrote sabka boyfriend drenched crow..which is the correct answer but wont be the sheep answer lol
Sonu ke titu ki sweety?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: EOTIQ5HLWRHGPGCL
For PR I wrote sabka boyfriend drenched crow..which is the correct answer but wont be the sheep answer lol
Sonu ke titu ki sweety?
can't believe you didn't write Bajirao😆Originally posted by: 7FELV67HA52M5STJ
For PR I wrote sabka boyfriend drenched crow..which is the correct answer but wont be the sheep answer lol
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Sonu ke titu ki sweety?
Yeah 😆
👍🏼 Cool.
BWF Forum only
Here only.. yes its pure sheep game with a twist.
So more BW theme rounds oh no
Originally posted by: 3CBFGTFHCE5VXKLV
Zeal agar sheep game organise kar raha hain toh do it a month later..I am tired and a bit bored...but thats just me.. if otgrs want..carry on.
Ennuyi, Play 1 more .. It wont be complicated... pure sheep game 5 rounds with something exciting planned 😈
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
What is ur mother tongue btw?
Oh okay so u not movies fan at all. Do u watch drama/shows?
I watch shows not movies , I am big fan of Avengers series though , I contradict myself at times
. English shows I used to watch a lot , so does Korean , now currently watching none . In Hindi TV , I watched three shows which got me here to the forum
Mother Tongue : Tamil
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
can't believe you didn't write Bajirao😆
Nobody's PR in last few yrs has been so in your face like drenched crow na 😆
you are also becoming shepherd?Ennuyi, Play 1 more .. It wont be complicated... pure sheep game 5 rounds with something exciting planned 😈
Originally posted by: heartbleed
You are the first ever person I have met on this forum who has not watched a Bollywood film. Nice to meet you dear 🤗
I didn't say I haven't watched a single film , just one or two , definitely less than ten .
Nice to meet you too 🤗
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
150