What about the rest.. what most of u wrote??
Same actress who I wrote for Dhoom 4 lead. I should write DP in best actor/director/dancer and every other question. She always win.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What about the rest.. what most of u wrote??
Same actress who I wrote for Dhoom 4 lead. I should write DP in best actor/director/dancer and every other question. She always win.
HP is different... The game i was planning was purely sheep game with a twist.
You are planning a game. Exciting 👍🏼
I could not find anything when I searched thisOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Their were poll in BWF for those 2 Q
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Disha Patani might win. Katrina is an oldie now. Disha is the new Katrina.
If Deepika is in race, she wins like 99% times. I wrote Patani.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
May be Disha won :P
I hate her but I want her to win🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
May be Disha won :P
Thug dislikes Deepu 😆
Mastani aunty, I wrote thug ki biwi 😒
I wrote DP but the other DP. Patani one.
Originally posted by: priya185
I could not find anything when I searched this
I think its removed now? It was der around early morning ind time
okay found it now I wonder who is leaking these questions 🤪Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Their were poll in BWF for those 2 Q
I think mint poll was genuine
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Thug likes Disha, dislikes Deepu 😆
I thought he likes Kat 😂
Jabra fan award :P
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
148