No one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No one
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
20 more posts! I can do it!😆
Main forum has a Hrithik topic. You can go there and spam it. 🤣
I dont step out of this home!😂
LOL. Smart choice. Main forum is a mess but sometimes I venture out. 😆
I usually ignore looks
Like yeah Tom Felton has good looks and some other actors too but no I don't care😅
Just send the answers , zero confirmed . 🤣. If I got zero , thug can conduct final round without me for making this poor sheep suffer 😡
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Just send the answers , zero confirmed . 🤣. If I got zero , thug can conduct final round without me for making this poor sheep suffer 😡
You will not get zero. I put very few minutes in last round(in which I didn't participate) but got 2 points. You will perform better. ⭐️
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
10