Exactly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Exactly
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U r active in BWF naa isliye lol
Haa thats right..
I tried answering it
But after 5 minutes I started my procrastination
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeah we can
First Viewbie
Second Moderator
Then Channel Mod
Then Global Mod
Ohhh wow do u wanna be mod?
Originally posted by: JCF2V4DG4UIQC7JH
Whaaa it took me 10 min 😆
Nice 👍🏼
Bande main talent hai 😆
Originally posted by: OCOIFGQYTRFUJUDJ
Haa thats right..
We r not hence taking our sweeet time
I guess every VB does🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohhh wow do u wanna be mod?
I want to but that doesnt mean I deserve it atleast for now I dont
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeah we can
First Viewbie
Second Moderator
Then Channel Mod
Then Global Mod
Wat about Coolbies ?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I guess every VB does🤣
I want to but that doesnt mean I deserve it atleast for now I dont
U deseve it, u always sell urself short, be confident
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
10