Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Questions are like that 🤔... Kept staring d questions later questions and my Answers 😆 ... I dislike d theme 😵
Whaaa it took me 10 min 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Questions are like that 🤔... Kept staring d questions later questions and my Answers 😆 ... I dislike d theme 😵
Whaaa it took me 10 min 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
It will it will, me and alexia like HR haina Alexia
Alexia right now

KZK2 Forum I guess?
No its was my forum
Many places🤣
Yeah we canOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good, btw can u guys get promoted? What is next to viewbie
First Viewbie
Second Moderator
Then Channel Mod
Then Global Mod
Originally posted by: XT33ARZA4MNKZQP4
Whaaa it took me 10 min 😆
Anyone who answer that under ten minutes deserves 👏, I am starring at ot for two hours
I dont mind HROriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
It will it will, me and alexia like HR haina Alexia
One of those only actors in BW who is good
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Anyone who answer that under ten minutes deserves 👏, I am starring at ot for two hours
😆
My answers could be unique, but I dont care anymore..
I forgot I have to send answers
![]()
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Questions are like that 🤔... Kept staring d questions later questions and my Answers 😆 ... I dislike d theme 😵
No one can dislike the theme more than me , I was Born to dislike it 🤣
Originally posted by: 6QD4AV4BHHVUBKUP
Whaaa it took me 10 min 😆
U r active in BWF naa isliye lol
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
10