☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
☺️
Kya ghotala kiya tune?🤓Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Btw just saying, it's kinda you peoples fault that i rushed to send the answers. 🤔😆
U guys can expect my pm at the last minute bass🤡
You'll keep everyone waiting 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya ghotala kiya tune?🤓
Aaiye aapka intezaar tha🤗🤗
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
You'll keep everyone waiting 🤣
Nahi I want to know how many of my answer got me a golden star 🤣
I came here only to quote ChanaOriginally posted by: braveheartdoc
Aaiye aapka intezaar tha🤗🤗
Uski izzat udani ki zimmedari has always been mine😆
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Yesss!!
We should have a separate contest just for gifs! Like who comes up with the best reaction gif for the given situation. 😍😍
Sammy plan kar I'm in already 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya ghotala kiya tune?🤓
Dekho woh aagayi🤗
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Sammy plan kar I'm in already 😆
YASSS me will take part
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya ghotala kiya tune?🤓
Why do you think I did the ghotala? Maybe it was Mahi or Mani.