What the hell are you talking about?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What the hell are you talking about?😆
Edited 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu chup kar🤔
Easy to hai yr ques. 😆
I have cancelled my decision to research , anyway going to get no points why bother 🤣
Tum BWF walon ke liye rahegaEasy to hai yr ques. 😆
Humare liye nahi🤓
Issliye chup ho jaa😳
Rehne do
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I am not going to be pleased with you and sheep's when results are announced, because I would have written one answer and the sheep's would have written something else 🤣
that is the point, harness your inner sheep.
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
10