^ FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE DON'T ☢️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
^ FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE DON'T ☢️
All I can say is I don't dislike him... isse jyada na ho payega 😆
All I can say is I don't dislike him... isse jyada na ho payega 😆
I’ll accept whatever mercy you’re willing to give 😆
धन्यवाद 🙏
I tend to like people who likes my favs 😆
You like kangana 🤔🤔she is obsessed with him🤣😂
Yes, but have to say he doesn't look Indian and his look in Super30 was bad. Many movies he had the same look but the best Indianized look was in Agneepath.
Weirdos should stay away from him 😂

The way he looks in here, it is difficult to explain how can someone be so gorgeous ☺️
I don't find him good looking maybe just cute.
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://x.com/i/status/2048341055108723179
https://youtu.be/QHnKs87JWT8?si=s-CBm1MmtA0rLtvW fangirling over him lol
13