Do you really feel that Hrithik Roshan is the most handsome man of all times in Bollywood?
Do you really feel that Hrithik Roshan is the most handsome man of all times in Bollywood?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After Dharmendra, yes. ☺️
Dharmendra doesn't have the height. HR is a full package from that aspect. ❤️
I honestly don't think it's even a realistic beauty standard to touch upon.
HR will remain one of his kind. There won't be another HR.
I mean I'm a bit pissed at him lately, but yes 😒

Yes
Originally posted by: DushtKanya
I mean I'm a bit pissed at him lately, but yes 😒
Me too. He's not signing movies, I'm not getting to see him, and I still think I can't love any other Bollywood actor the way I love him 😷
On topic: Yes he's and I don't think so anyone can repeat the same looks and stardom which he has enjoyed.
A thousand times YES

Dharmendra was definitely the best looking man of all time in bollywood.. No Botox or steroid for Dharmendra.. 100% Natural
Salman Khan was very handsome before he bulked up.
YES
A big yes no doubt whatsoever
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://x.com/i/status/2048341055108723179
https://youtu.be/QHnKs87JWT8?si=s-CBm1MmtA0rLtvW fangirling over him lol
13