Ok I managed to guess the first may be
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ok I managed to guess the first may be
Note
We have decided after discussion that we would allow anyone to change their answers once if they want to. But multiple changes wont be allowed. Jitna badalna hai ek baar mein badal do.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
If you've written both then I'll consider the correct answer, don't worry.
Mahi ❤️

Nita!!! Google and you will find the right answer!🤣
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Note
We have decided after discussion that we would allow anyone to change their answers once if they want to. But multiple changes wont be allowed. Jitna badalna hai ek baar mein badal do.

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Note
We have decided after discussion that we would allow anyone to change their answers once if they want to. But multiple changes wont be allowed. Jitna badalna hai ek baar mein badal do.
Ek shart hai, mujhe ek Tony Stark GIF bhejna padega idhar, quoting me🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ek shart hai, mujhe ek Tony Stark GIF bhejna padega idhar, quoting me🤣
Here you go 😆

Finally,answers sent 🤔
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ek shart hai, mujhe ek Tony Stark GIF bhejna padega idhar, quoting me🤣

I did , I am just wondering if it is as simple as that