Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Me and Nidhi are dead!😭🤣🤣
You still have hope if you haven’t sent the answers yet!🥺
😂😂 she sent when I was questioning whether it should be movie name or characters name 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Me and Nidhi are dead!😭🤣🤣
You still have hope if you haven’t sent the answers yet!🥺
😂😂 she sent when I was questioning whether it should be movie name or characters name 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂😂 she sent when I was questioning whether it should be movie name or characters name 🤣🤣
Great! 😆
You join both me and Nidhi in the club “AnswerFirst, RegretLater”🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Great! 😆
You join both me and Nidhi in the club “AnswerFirst, RegretLater”🤣🤣🤣🤣
Club is open for all who sent it in a hurry or thought we knew better 😂
@Shiri you specially who was asking for extra point for being first 🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
NEGATIVE MARKS for answering in riddle 🤣
Mahi
If answered both character and movie which one you will consider? First or the later 🤪
Originally posted by: HateSober
Club is open for all who sent it in a hurry or thought we knew better 😂
@Shiri you specially who was asking for extra point for being first 🤣
Please add me to the club 😆
.Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Great! 😆
You join both me and Nidhi in the club “AnswerFirst, RegretLater”🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks WD, your experience made me recheck the riddles third time🤗 , chalo I dont know the answer yet but atleast I won't make the same mistake now 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mahi
If answered both character and movie which one you will consider? First or the later 🤪
So you wrote both 👏, I will give you extra star if I was the organizer which I am not , so I will let them answer
Originally posted by: NitaReid
.
Thanks WD, your experience made me recheck the riddles third time🤗 , chalo I dont know the answer yet but atleast I won't make the same mistake now 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Hamara rona kisike kaam aya!🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
Club is open for all who sent it in a hurry or thought we knew better 😂
@Shiri you specially who was asking for extra point for being first 🤣
Right🤣🤣 Free entry in the club.😎