Mujhe toh lagta hai quit karna padega ,kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha
Tani just Google with important phrases atleast try it will be fun.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujhe toh lagta hai quit karna padega ,kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha
Tani just Google with important phrases atleast try it will be fun.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
If I get 5 golden star, I want my half silver star! It’s done deal!😎😎😎
If Tony says so, DONE!👍🏼
Why should you guys have all the fun?

Jokes apart, just genuinely try guys, you'll surely get majority of them, if not all.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I got reviews of mythology being way too easy last time, I hope this is challenging enough now🤣
Have fun XD
Omg very challenging🥺
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Main toh first round mein clean bold 🤣
Hehe mujhe bhi yahi lagraha hai 1st round mein hi clean bold😆
Just think on the lines of Disney. In all the variable forms we know and read the clues carefully.
It can be anything and everything related to Disney
3 down 2 to go 😆
Sent the answers as I didn't want to stress myself 🤣
Although I am not sure of all the answers are correct 😆