Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣
I'd recommend y'all to think about "types of Disney" that we all have experienced throughout our life.
.Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Going to check the Qs 🤓
The one who guessed theme , what do you think k about the Q's
I got reviews of mythology being way too easy last time, I hope this is challenging enough now🤣
Have fun XD
Before

After

Sure of one answer!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I got reviews of mythology being way too easy last time, I hope this is challenging enough now🤣
Have fun XD
This is first round ,it is supposed to be easy 😭.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I got reviews of mythology being way too easy last time, I hope this is challenging enough now🤣
Have fun XD
Mahi, cheers!🤣

One gold star and one silver already not bad WD ,not bad 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I got reviews of mythology being way too easy last time, I hope this is challenging enough now🤣
Have fun XD
This is way too challenging Mahi 🤓
Mujhe koi riddle samajh nahi aa raha. Aur jo thoda bhi aaye.. Confusion ho jata hai 😳