Half nahi, I can settle for one third technically 🤔😆
You'll find out why soon.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Half nahi, I can settle for one third technically 🤔😆
You'll find out why soon.
Are you really going to ask me about these 🤣
Its economy! Give me the silver star!!!🤣
Haven't I had enough with Greek Philosopher now where does economy come from .
Is it currency of a country ?
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I'll give the theme now: it was Business analytics and guesstimation of statistical figures and exponential graphs
🤣🤣🤣
😂 that’s my partial MBA but after 2yrs of job I don’t remember a single thing 😒🤣
One third 🤣
Mahiiiiiii🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Half nahi, I can settle for one third technically 🤔😆
You'll find out why soon.
🤣🤣🤣
Who is into Economy’s world among you?
Don't know anything about economics🤔
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I'll give the theme now: it was Business analytics and guesstimation of statistical figures and exponential graphs
🤣🤣🤣
Say what now 😲, WD have you got it 🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂 that’s my partial MBA but after 2yrs of job I don’t remember a single thing 😒🤣
We got a topper🥳