Originally posted by: WildestDreams
They didnt give any clue😆😆
These are all wild guess!
Books could be!🧐
how about OTT shows 😂
Clue is our right 😒✌🏽
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
They didnt give any clue😆😆
These are all wild guess!
Books could be!🧐
how about OTT shows 😂
Clue is our right 😒✌🏽
Mani said no to Bollt n ITV!😒
And they should def give a clue. Be it a word or a pic!😶
Clue will be soon put up but then it won't fetch you a star😂😂😂
So wild guess works to get you a star😆
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Clue will be soon put up but then it won't fetch you a star😂😂😂
So wild guess works to get you a star😆
Nainsafi!😆
I want the clue and the chance to grab the silver star!🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Mani said no to Bollt n ITV!😒
And they should def give a clue. Be it a word or a pic!😶
but that doesn’t include online shows 😂
anyways how about Food 🤤😋
Food has been mentioned!🤣
Online shows🤨 Naaa!
K-world kya?
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Clue will be soon put up but then it won't fetch you a star😂😂😂
So wild guess works to get you a star😆
I’ll take the clue. Star you can give to Parm or other peeps here 🤣
🤣 how am I supposed to know if it’s done 😂
I’ve zero idea of Kdrama. I’ll have to bribe Teddy for answers 🤣🤣
Botanic kya!?🤣🤣 Wild guess
Originally posted by: HateSober
🤣 how am I supposed to know if it’s done 😂
I’ve zero idea of Kdrama. I’ll have to bribe Teddy for answers 🤣🤣
And I will come to you!🤣🤣