Bollywood CC#53- Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

60.4k

Users

62

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
U2VTGXLD2YVCLZFG thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

What is the significance of calling oneself a “Sl*t”?

I just came across a twitter id PescatarianSl*t .

I4GIINHAFYZXPYYZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan


Who are the 2 on salmons right???

Sohail and Atul's sons

I4GIINHAFYZXPYYZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Vidhu's son got his face and Anupama's height lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDdUIcUgk55/?igshid=h44ypri03zcy

ZWDUALVQMBZPBIWJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Amitabh needs to take a break from SM.

XRQLAH757MIW6X5B thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Why do many Rani fans hate Vidya? I know earlier there used to be a lot of discussion of the same during TDP days when Balan got best actress nomination for Jessica and Rani got supporting actress and then during Aiyya people were saying Rani is trying to do a TDP with that dreamum song but after that I thought all was good but SM aaj bhi I see many Rani fans being bitter towards Vidya. 🤔

I4GIINHAFYZXPYYZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: insideroutsider

Why do many Rani fans hate Vidya? I know earlier there used to be a lot of discussion of the same during TDP days when Balan got best actress nomination for Jessica and Rani got supporting actress and then during Aiyya people were saying Rani is trying to do a TDP with that dreamum song but after that I thought all was good but SM aaj bhi I see many Rani fans being bitter towards Vidya. 🤔

Yea even I've noticed that but is it restricted to IF or generally?

XRQLAH757MIW6X5B thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 6PAWJEDMBYAFH3YL

Yea even I've noticed that but is it restricted to IF or generally?


Generally, esp when any Rani film releases, many comments are about Vidya Vs Rani for some reason. 🤓

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".