Economy-Chemistry aur Physics?!?🤣
My 2nd guess!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Economy-Chemistry aur Physics?!?🤣
My 2nd guess!🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
Karma !!!
sorry I mean Karna - Mytho 😂
🤷🏼♀️ Meh! I don’t have any clue. 🤣
Maybe just maybe some novel 🤣
🤣🤣 Anyways I suck at mythos 😕 My every answer will be Shri Krishna 🤣🤣
They didnt give any clue😆😆
These are all wild guess!
Books could be!🧐
Originally posted by: HateSober
🤣🤣 Anyways I suck at mythos 😕 My every answer will be Shri Krishna 🤣🤣
Me shucks too! But google uncle helped! my mehnat of 1 hour gave me 5 ⭐️!🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Me shucks too! But google uncle helped! my mehnat of 1 hour gave me 5 ⭐️!🤣
Google baba the saviour 🤣😂😂
Hope this time too you get help😆
I am getting a PHD in being google researcher thanks to sheep game , so I hope it helps 🤣
👀
You made this theme Not-Googleable!?!😒