It doesnt have the same vibe as Kokila Modi but I will use it 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It doesnt have the same vibe as Kokila Modi but I will use it 😆
What about groupie? I feel like something has gone missing 🤓 or im just blind and sleepy
When did this miracle happen and why , I am curious
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
What about groupie? I feel like something has gone missing 🤓 or im just blind and sleepy
Except Achieverz I see all
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Dal, Rice, Paneer, Rajma, vegetables like bottle gourd, pumpkin, bhindi(ladyfinger) and many more like that with roti/chapati.
i love bhindi❤️
but humare ghar mein to koi bhi khana chicken ke beghair nahi banta
No as i dont wanna burden them more
so this one is fine
i am still heavenlybliss😳
Okay the title of this picture was
Gopi SLAPS Kokila For Meera's Self Respect
I didnt follow the show so idk what happened
Gopi is supposed to be sanskaari
Why would she do this 😲
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How did you convert into a vegetarian?
I need some guidance
Me and meat be like
but my liver has extra fat so I need to do something about it
Instead of avoiding food totally and stressing yourself ..... Try to reduce d intake and include foods that are good for liver in your diet ...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9