Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser di 

Waiting for update 

Continue soon di 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just hope raman make right decision....

For adi and ishu favour....

Continue soon 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting teaser 

Thanks for the pm 

taahir004 thumbnail

A Tensed Teaser 

Adi is really bitter about Ishita 

and seems like it will take long for

him to accept her 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di..

Ishra got back home..

Raman helped Ishita to arrange her stuffs..

Ruhi was happy to see Ishita back..

Adi behaved rudely with Ishita..

But Ishita understood his situation and told Raman to spend more time with him..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser Di..

How Raman is going to handle ??

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Can't wait for the next part

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please update soon please upadte 

Update soon please update soon 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing update di.. 

So ishra come home .. Toshiji were making breakfast.

Ishu goes to help her but toshiji denied saying there was rasoi chuai rasam and after that only she can enter kitchen.. Toshiji is so helpful.. Lovely.. 😍

Ishu come to room and sit sadly... 

Puttar asked about matter and she told him that she don't have any work as no one letting her do anything.. 

.. So puttar decide not to go to office and let her help in arranging her stuff.. Ishu is so happy.. . She again asked sorry for her words.. Lovely scene di.. ❤

Toshiji come to know about raman's whereabouts.. He told that he is not going to office today making toshiji happy.. 

So he gone to pick kids from school... 

Rooh got so happy to meet her mother but adi behave rudely with her... Puttar hear adi and scold him for insulting ishu... Adi.. 😡🙄

Ishu make raman understand adi's situation and asked him to concentrate on adi.... 

Loved the way ishu understand adi and how maturely handle the situation.. 

Loved it di.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends finally back with update of this story.

Part 22

Ishita served Raman and adi food first and spoke handing it to him " Raman ye aapka sur adi ka lunch hai ,go and eat with him."

R- tum kah rahi ho to ja raha hoon but what if he denys. I just scolded him few minutes back .

I- haan wo gussa to hoga hi ,baat bhi nahi karega aapse ,even he will deny for food too but jab bachche gussa hotein hain to parents ko unko manana padta hai . You too have to do same thing .

R- ishita you don't know him ,he is not like normal kids ,use shagun ne bahut bigaad diya hai .

I- koi nahi hum use sudhaar denge ,thoda timd lagefa but we can do it and our first step will be you spending all your time with him .khaana ,peena ,sona ,helping him in studies, going for shopping and outing ,you have to do each and everything .samjhe aap .He pretends to be angry but actually he is in very much pain and only your love can sooth him . Kyunki bachcha sabse jyada apne parents se hi attach hota hai .

R- but he hates me .

I- no he don't hate you rather he is hurt. This time when he has just lost his mother, he want to be your priority but instead your attention is distrubuted ,sometimes its ruhi ,sometimes me but not him . Yahi uski sabse badi problem hai .

R- wo aisa kaise soch sakta hai ishita , i has tried alot to went close to him but he always insults and shout on me ,mujhe bhi takleef hoti hai ,jab wo mujhse ignore larta hai .

I- wahi to Raman we are parents ,we shouldn't be hurt kyunki agar bachche galat raaste ja rahein ho to hamein hi unhe sahi raatr par laane hogo phir chaahe hanein kitni bhi takleef kyun na ho .

Raman didn't spoke further just kept looking at ishita ,she too looked at him and said" Raman jaaiye ,adi must be waiting for you ."

Raman caressed ishita's cheek softly and said "ishita tum kitni achchi aur samajhdaar ho, shayad tumse shaadi karke maine zindagi mein sabse achcha kaam kiya hai ."

Ishita gave a small smile and said " ho gayi tareef ,now go .ruhi bhi mera intzaar kar rahi hogi ."

R- ye tareef todi na hai sachchai hai .

I-( making him hold the plate)- jaao ab .

R- going .

Saying so he held the food plate and walked to Adi's room, mouthing a thankyou again.  While ishita too served her and ruhi's lunch and went to ruhi's room . Ishru had their lunch happily while Raman has to struggle much to make adi eat . After that Raman helped adi in his homework too then they also made plan for going to market in evening as Adi needs some things to make his school project . 

Days started passing ,as per ishita's instructions Raman spend all his spare time with adi ,now adi has started accepting Raman and his family but he has still maintained dustance from ishita . He don't even talk to her sometimes this bothers her much but she shrugs it and maintain a smiling face in front of everybody . After few days Adi denanded that Raman should sleep with him as he sometimes feel scared alone ,though Raman tried to deny it but had to agree with him because he don't wanted to upset adi . He talked to ishita though she was bit sad but didn't said anything ,rather encouraged Raman that it can be a good move to make adi and his relationship strong .

Now ishra hardly get time to spend with eachother ,as in day they have their own work and spend spare time in either doing household works or had to spend the day with kids . And in night Raman had to sleep with adi . It was okay in first few days but slowly they started missing eachother , especially ishita because she was sensing that adi is trying to pull Raman apart from her but she couldn't even tell this to Raman as she was the one who had suggested the idea. 

Adi had already slept while Raman was working for an very important contract . He was feeling too sleepy and has to complete the presentation, so he thought to have a cup of hot tea . Thinking so he got up and went to kitchen. He was making tea when ishita showed up ,she looked at him and asked " Raman aap itni raat ko kya kar rahein hain ."

R- kuch nahi ,I was preparing the presentation but bahut neend aa rahi thi to socha ki chai bana loon .

I- khud kyu aaye, mujhe bol diya hota .

R- I thought you were sleeping .

Ishita gave a short smile and said " no I was awake ."

R- but its too late .

I- actually I was reading case file of a patient ,kal uski surgery hai .

R- want some tea .

I- aap jaaiye main le kar aati hoon .

R- nahi tum bannao ,I m waiting ,phir saath mein chai peetein hain .

I- okay .

Soon the tea was ready ,ishita poured the tea in two cups , put it in the tray and both walked out of the kitchen . Raman walked towards their room ,settled in the couch and signalled ishita to sit beside him . She passed his tea and took her in her hand then settled. He pulled her closer and spoke holding her hand " how are you ishita ?"

She looked at him surprisingly and was about to say something when Raman said 

" mere saamne khush hone ki acting karne ki zaroorat nahi hai ishita ."

She still didn't said anything while he caressed her face softly and said " main bolta nahi that doesn't mean that I can't even see or sense it ."

I- aap aise kyun bol rahein hain Raman maine kaha na ...

Raman interrupted her in mid and said 

" don't you miss me."

She kept looking at him for while he said 

" mujhse to tum apne dil ki baat kar hi sakti ho."

Her eyes got moist she then hugged him tight and said " I miss you somuch Raman , itna jyada ki I can't even sleep at nights ,din mein bhi baat nahi ho paati ,raat mein aap nahi hote ,I just feel so alone ."

Raman kissed his temple and spoke , wiping her unshed tears "shush chup , why are you crying . It true that I want adi to accept me but iske liye main tumhe akela nahi chod sakta . Ishita I m your husband , you have to share your problems with me."

I- mujhe laga maine hi aapko bola tha then if I will complain ..

R- to main kahi naraaz na ho jaaun .

I- no ,you can think that I m selfish .

R- its good to be selfish sometimes . Craving to spend sometimes with your partner is not wrong in any way balki agar tum mujhe miss nahi karti tab jyada problem hoti . You stay here ,I will just go and come back after qrapping my work. 

I- aur adi .

R- main savere wahaan chala jaaunga .

I- your work .

R- I will manage that too ,now don't waste time in your questionnaire .

Saying so he went and wrapped his work then came back to his room . Ishita smiled fully seeing him while he locked the door and pulled her closer ,he kissed her temple and she closed her eyes feeling his touch after such long time . He slide his hand in her hair and captured her lips ,she responded him fully ,encircling her hands around his neck . They kissed for long then he took her to bed and made her lay on it .She loosed her body and surrendered herself to him while he started kissing her passionately, soon their cloths were abondand and both were busy in pleasuring eachother . They had a passionate lovemaking then talked to eachother for long as if trying to cover up for the lost time, then slept peacefully in eachother arms .

Thats all for now ,sorry people couldn't add the teaser part . Enjoy reading and do comment.