What is HOF, dont tell me there's another sheep round going on
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
What is HOF, dont tell me there's another sheep round going on
Haina.. me too.. even if she says in Korean i like it

Originally posted by: NitaReid
But you the one leading in Weeks WD 🤗. I haven't checked year let me go and check now .
And to be frank , I won't be around in the forum after thug tournament so it makes sense thug or Maroon leads
I have seen it after RC told I beat her at 6th spot of the year!😂 After this season ends, I will be back for the 4th!🤣
Let me enlage the pic and see if I can spot the girl 🤓
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
fun question:
If you could pair a set of actors and actress in a LGBTQ romantic love story, who would it be?
Katrina Kaif and Zarine Khan 😊
What is HOF, dont tell me there's another sheep round going on
Hall of Fame based on how many likes you get.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Mai kitne no me hu😆
19th. Not bad, Silpa. You were less online today. Didn't see you much here. 😆
There is way too many pretty korean celebrities
What the secret for their flawless and perfect skin?🥺🥺🥺
Seriously so true. She is the visual of BlackPink. 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9