Originally posted by: UBWTE4DN7HWN7JXT
Who's in your present DP? I see half face of a man and a grey background..
You missed the girl there. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: UBWTE4DN7HWN7JXT
Who's in your present DP? I see half face of a man and a grey background..
You missed the girl there. 😆
I am procrastinating right now for my FF of HP
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Result day’s HOF belongs to Thug!🤣 He is leading the year with Maroon😆
But you the one leading in Weeks WD 🤗. I haven't checked year let me go and check now .
And to be frank , I won't be around in the forum after thug tournament so it makes sense thug or Maroon leads
Yr waise she is taken now. 😆 I like Korean Jisoo. But she doesn't know English much. Korean mujhe nhi aati.
The rate at which you're watching Kdrama, u ll learn the language in no time.. 😆
Even IOriginally posted by: NitaReid
But you the one leading in Weeks WD 🤗. I haven't checked year let me go and check now .
And to be frank , I won't be around in the forum after thug tournament so it makes sense thug or Maroon leads
I wont set my foot again in near future {well never I believe} after this game gets over
I checked HOF. I am second today. 😳
There's girl too 😳 am I going blind
Well I beat thug in Month for HOF 🤪, how does it happen 🤣
Mai kitne no me hu😆Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I checked HOF. I am second today. 😳
Originally posted by: 47IEIILINI63RRQE
There's girl too 😳 am I going blind
There is. I went to US(Unique.Sheep) profile to confirm it. 🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9