Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She can definitely move well and is graceful, but I wouldn't call her better than Shraddha or Katrina, at least based on these videos. These moves are not that challenging. I was more impressed with Janhvi's videos tbh.
She can definitely move well and is graceful, but I wouldn't call her better than Shraddha or Katrina, at least based on these videos. These moves are not that challenging. I was more impressed with Janhvi's videos tbh.
Janhvi ke kaunse videos?
She had auditioned for Dance India Dance too and then decided to stay back for acting auditions for the heck of it, so yeah, she is a good dancer. The only reason she didn't go through DID, in her words, is because "mere paas koi story nahi thi, you know, mummy beemar hai, pappa nahi maan rahe"
Jhanvi doesnt look clean and smooth. Although she is looks better than all of her contemporaries(Tara, Queen Anniepie, Sara) from what I have seen from your video.
Sanya is a pathakha
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DUTEijjkiST/?igsh=MTJkdnVzamtwM3RqZA==
Toaster review- Rajkummar Rao and Sanya Malhotra...
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
2