Thank you Aish 🤗 wish you the same 😳
Happy friendship day 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Aish 🤗 wish you the same 😳
Happy friendship day 🥳
🤗
Yeah, only Seri is from movie😃
Yeah, only Seri is from movie😃
Yeah but the rest of line was
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Yeah but the rest of line was
Creativity 😉 with sis..
Seri word always irks her as I keep using Seri instead of Sari😆
Creativity 😉 with sis..
Seri word always irks her as I keep using Seri instead of Sari😆
Oh well incridable creativity 😉 very appreciable👏
🤣 annoying sibling with words are best fun and favrouite pass time 😆
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Oh well incridable creativity 😉 very appreciable👏
🤣 annoying sibling with words are best fun and favrouite pass time 😆
Yes, she hate wrong pronunciation especially with mother tongue n I take that chance🤣
Yes, she hate wrong pronunciation especially with mother tongue n I take that chance🤣
Same case with my Bro 😆
He to hates when I mispronounced the words in mother tounge kabhi kabhi to hours tak lecture deta hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Same case with my Bro 😆
He to hates when I mispronounced the words in mother tounge kabhi kabhi to hours tak lecture deta hai 🤣
That's so much fun...
😆
Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
1.1k