Hey my first option was Rajesh Khanna and Kishore Kumar but then I asked my father to name a pair from the current gen and he said Shahrukh And Sonu so I went with that🤣 and my father has zero interest in Bollywood and it's songs. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey my first option was Rajesh Khanna and Kishore Kumar but then I asked my father to name a pair from the current gen and he said Shahrukh And Sonu so I went with that🤣 and my father has zero interest in Bollywood and it's songs. 🤣
I guess Soni :) don know if she is still part of d cup :D
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I think topper is panditain ji
Aww you think I'm seedhi saarhi🤗😆
Thanks but this round I'm not the topper🥺
Hopefully next round. 😈
Is it me?
No 🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I think topper is panditain ji
She is in quarters and thug already said None of them got the top score
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9