Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Yes
You know what was my childhood jam? 😆 I took my barbie to school and played this tape and made her dance to it during show n tell 🤣
"Come on FF, let's go party!"
What a fun fun song it was back in the days!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Arey mujhe samjha woh kyun tha
But what I didnt understand was why did they translate the House names even🤓
Oh! Maybe For Hindi Viewers As They Have Wider Reach From Metro To Villages & These Words Some Might Not Have Been Able To Remember/Pronounce Easily.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
mahabbatein is Abhijeet's.amit's one is chal diye.you say u like amit.j/k😆
This one
🤔
I can't crack this hint - Anyone?
Originally posted by: YGDS45EY6MJVXIFG
"Come on FF, let's go party!"
What a fun fun song it was back in the days!
I still pump up it in the car when I'm driving. Puts me in a good mood singing it at the top of my lungs 😆
Indian Idol pe ek banda uska bada famous hua tha eliminate round wala song ..layi v na gai
You should listen to Amit's Mohabbatein its amazingOriginally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
mahabbatein is Abhijeet's.amit's one is chal diye.you say u like amit.j/k😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9