Sheep round 5: CCD- Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

38k

Users

39

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

7FMLKQMQB6DKSE7V thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XNQEGPKUJD7LHJTS

Gayi bhains paani me 😭 too many hakla fans here 😡


Lallu is burning with rage 😆


Dabangg 3 GIF by Salman Khan Films - Find & Share on GIPHY

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I like subtitles as it still keeps the authenticity of the movie or show

IMO


And makes for a better watching experience in my opinion.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: hbkrocks

I watched Harry Potter in Hindi though.

Huoplepuffs were mehnatkash & Ravenclaw were Cheelghat lol

😆

I ve seen 4th and 7th 1st part in theatre ...Tamil dubbed... glad they didn't change it

ZOCMAKKPX3Z6TW34 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


SRK is an all-rounder. He is the only actor I can think of that matches so many voices. Udit Narayan, Kumar Sanu, Abhijeet and Sonu Nigam. He is so multitalented - I mean look at this gem 🤣


Monday Memes - Latest News, Photos and videos of Monday Memes ...

This was Sock-let's DP 🤣

Edited by Ennuyi - 6 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


SRK is an all-rounder. He is the only actor I can think of that matches so many voices. Udit Narayan, Kumar Sanu, Abhijeet and Sonu Nigam. He is so multitalented - I mean look at this gem 🤣


Monday Memes - Latest News, Photos and videos of Monday Memes ...

I remember this pic ... If I m not wrong one of Sock-Let's previous DPs 😆

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I am again leading in HOF for today 🤣, and yesterday too 🤣 , WD beat me by few likes for the week 😡.


Edited : I dedicated this achievement to Seven streaks for her constant support 🤗


Edited again : It makes me wonder if I am the only spamming here

Edited by NitaReid - 6 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid


Neither south movies is not fine according to me , i watched Guardian of Galaxy in Tamil , and no I didn't like it . I prefer to watch English movies in English with subtitles preferable in case someone dialect was faster than my ability to understand


I meant i don't mind south indian movies(Tamil, Telugu, Kannada or Malayalam) in Hindi.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug


I meant i don't mind south indian movies(Tamil, Telugu, Kannada or Malayalam) in Hindi.


Oh , maybe I watched few Hindi movies dubbed in Tamil ,so I get what you mean . There won't be too much of change as all movies are indian and they have the same OTT dialogue as well 🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TMPOHA6WYNOPCJKT

Gayi bhains paani me 😭 too many hakla fans here 😡

Exactly no class, respect to those who voted for Kishore Rajesh.

hbkrocks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid

I am again leading in HOF for today 🤣, and yesterday too 🤣 , WD beat me by few likes for the week 😡.


Edited : I dedicated this achievement to Seven streaks for her constant support 🤗


Edited again : It makes me wonder if I am the only spamming here

Are You? Let me check

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 2 months ago

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6ukwJRjoM
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".