Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
1) so confusing ... Some went 90s some went old ones ... No clarity yet
2) shradha movie 's first sequel /DDLJ
3) all sheep's moving in single direction ..... N few like to roam around back Street 😆
4) Titanic / recent one / ARR song
5) popular one ... Its seems two albums under same name with some differentiation a number and person ... ( Don know why they named two album almost same name 😡)
6) insect band is leading
7) most viewed leading so far
8)m&m leading n few Kim's hubby
9) MJ or EP
10) Sitar /Tabla
Seeing this maybe 5 points🤔
Yea I see that..but no issue FM is better
EP? Who the fcuk is EP Seven?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Good evening guys ,25 hours to go for Thug to grace us with results.
I am going to compete with 7 questions unlike the rest of your ten , one due to my foolishness, two due to thug choice of questions 🤣. Regardless I hope I get around four points .
Why what happened? What foolishness?
Anyone wrote FM for 9 ?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I love this song from BSB. I used to listen to it a lot. One of the best songs, I've heard from a boyband
I love this song too by BSB
I went with my grp for 5 coz why not ? 😎
I went with my grp for 5 coz why not ? 😎
Awida will be happy :) she was looking for u
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9