Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: iram510

Can I jus say I love this girl....n when I say girl I mean sana 😳 I was so worried she would retaliate and promote the song like Sid did but I’m glad she kept it professional and did her part in supporting him ❤️

Yet to check on sid mv but I hope it’s doing well! 

As for the sc...she looks gawjus and I liked the song better with her than I did when I check it out yesterday with sis in law.

Hope everyone is having a brill Eid for those celebrating....my end went on a local lockdown couple hours before midnight...stupid fu***** boris and his double standards but I’ve still managed to get togther with Fam.... ❤️

Which country Iram? And a very happy Eid to u. 🤗 I will be celebrating Tom and will be very busy

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

👍 wat is trending at #1 then?

Right now DKKA😆 it took over G.O.A.T

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

That makes me so damn happy for two reasons: 

1. DKKA @ 1 🥳

2. I hated GOAT's title song, the trending one 😆

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

it’s a glitch looks like, as many Ss on twitter as on 1 in India, on App for me it shows 2 and on browser 1 🤔! I had noticed this during KP too! So nothing to worry about, Infact all views aren’t added yet 

okay toh its already trending and just not visible to me....thankfully thankfullyyyy ❤️🥳....thanks for sharing dear 🤗

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Finally DKKA. Pak mein pata nhn kyun hua trend. Guess ppl r busy due to Friday and Eid prep

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

That makes me so damn happy for two reasons: 

1. DKKA @ 1 🥳

2. I hated GOAT's title song, the trending one 😆

Same..😆

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divaprincess

But there are many saying that it's already trending on no 1 in india...

as ashima shared....there is some glitch....mere mein new education system waali video dikha raha one pe trending. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

as ashima shared....there is some glitch....mere mein new education system waali video dikha raha one pe trending. 

It’s one on app as well now! 😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

And I have said a thousand times I don’t want to be admin and want to be my real self. So if none of you want to take up the honour of being admin here, you guys will unfortunately have to suffer with the real me 😆 I am not laughing at you but at this CC’s predicament please 😆 Guys, I swear, the position is still open for all. I mean it 😆 Situations of this kind will arise again and all of you can just please just pray for Jyoti’s quick return kyunki mein toh aise hi hoon 🤪

I don’t like Sana promoting GOAT, but feel vindicated for the hurt I felt earlier. I was born human, not admin 😆 I can either be in the BB frame of mind and go Hahahahahaha... at all of it out of vicarious pleasure or go WTH Sidnaaz- both of you behave. I can’t tilt to convenience. Just me, yaar. Bear with it. 

Arre... you guys can feel free to continue ranting and we should feel free to say it’s hypocrisy. Come on. 

Edit: Me bash Sidharth? You mean BB days? As did you guys to Sana. I should actually take offense to this statement, but choose not to. If Sidharth says bakwaas stuff again, I will bash him and if Sana does bakwaas stuff, I will bash her too. In fact when she hadn’t promoted today, I had makes a point wala post that she ought to. So, oyyyy... I used to bash Sidharth for his attitude during BB days. It’s all well documented 🤣. No more. But don’t mind doing so again if he does nonsense and I shall bash Sana too like the day I did when she tried emo blackmail to get us to see MSK. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I won’t blind worship either. 

I am not talking about BB days . I am talking about when he tweeted . 

And if you read my post i said exactly that . Let us rant. 

My issue was with certain members calling out our double standards !!! 

And Why is it hypocrisy ????

According to some members here we are apparently always bashing sana . We are always taking her agni pariksha !! Then where is the hypocrisy ???? We are pretty clear isnt it ??? We are against sana . 

Its always sid , sid ,sid for us . 

App sab fair ho , you love them both equally , are fair to both always , so be it !! 

We are not !! So be it !! 

Any way it seems my time on this platform is now coming to its fag end .

I never leave groups as that is not me but yes will try and not disturb your peace here !!!

Mubarak to all that sana healed your hurt . !!! That is what an idol should be like . 

P.S - This is not for you personally but for those who called out our double standards . And I wrote that you are the admin and so through you I want to convey the message .

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Relax peeps.. it's normal to get angry over each other's comments.. who better to know it than me😆 Thora time do.. all of you will realize you had been overreacting😆