Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Uma you are an admin . And yes we were enjoying sid's humour . But we were not bashing you.never. 

You criticised and bashed sid to your heart's will And you have that right as a member.

Here too you can well enjoy sana's promotions of goat.  No issues. 

But dont target us for ranting out.  !!!!!!!

Double standards??????? Is that needed ????

And I have said a thousand times I don’t want to be admin and want to be my real self. So if none of you want to take up the honour of being admin here, you guys will unfortunately have to suffer with the real me 😆 I am not laughing at you but at this CC’s predicament please 😆 Guys, I swear, the position is still open for all. I mean it 😆 Situations of this kind will arise again and all of you can just please just pray for Jyoti’s quick return kyunki mein toh aise hi hoon 🤪

I don’t like Sana promoting GOAT, but feel vindicated for the hurt I felt earlier. I was born human, not admin 😆 I can either be in the BB frame of mind and go Hahahahahaha... at all of it out of vicarious pleasure or go WTH Sidnaaz- both of you behave. I can’t tilt to convenience. Just me, yaar. Bear with it. 

Arre... you guys can feel free to continue ranting and we should feel free to say it’s hypocrisy. Come on. 

Edit: Me bash Sidharth? You mean BB days? As did you guys to Sana. I should actually take offense to this statement, but choose not to. If Sidharth says bakwaas stuff again, I will bash him and if Sana does bakwaas stuff, I will bash her too. In fact when she hadn’t promoted today, I had makes a point wala post that she ought to. So, oyyyy... I used to bash Sidharth for his attitude during BB days. It’s all well documented 🤣. No more. But don’t mind doing so again if he does nonsense and I shall bash Sana too like the day I did when she tried emo blackmail to get us to see MSK. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I won’t blind worship either. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

FYI, on KP release day, everyone except Luvpari and I had issues with Sidharth’s tweet and we took a lot of gyaan and playful banter for that. More so the song KP itself was ridiculed as mediocre music and laughed at. Sidharth’s saying it was bakwaas was actually taken as affirmative of the fact.  That he was being himself and just said the truth. It was only later that the narrative here changed to it being his sense of humour. Do visit those pages to refresh memory. So, take this is the same spirit. 

Uma we didn’t call anyone names for it nor judged the opinions of 4-5 members who didn’t like it, unlike the way double standards were quoted here!  No one stopped you all from expressing your disappointment and we silently agree to disagree after putting across how we felt and if Anyone doesn’t like the song again it’s their choice, because we are shipping do we need to like their each work and praise it? Not at all! If someone said the song wasn’t good here or mediocre, I don’t think anyone of us went and called them anything!  Unfortunately this is the double standard here 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Song is rocking yar just now listened it and it’s trending at number one in India 

it's not that pari

Bhai ka song hai, obviously trend hoga hi. Views were stuck so it took time to trend.

Mennakshi ji said competition so m just saying

There is no competition at all.

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Uma we didn’t call anyone names for it nor judged the opinions of 4-5 members who didn’t like it, unlike the way double standards were quoted here!  No one stopped you all from expressing your disappointment and we silently agree to disagree after putting across how we felt and if Anyone doesn’t like the song again it’s their choice, because we are shipping do we need to like their each work and praise it? Not at all! If someone said the song wasn’t good here or mediocre, I don’t think anyone of us went and called them anything!  Unfortunately this is the double standard here 

Saying there are double standards in the Sidnaaz community is not calling anybody names. If somebody called anyone names here, I missed it and surely wouldn’t encourage it. To me this totally feels like a Tera Kutta Kutta Mera Kutta Tommy situation.  I’ll stop at that though, Ashwini. 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Many have said many things here. I didn't call a specific member anything. Just don't put words in mouth. It's the case of a shoe fitting here. Sorry but no sorry. Sana and Sid both get bashed here daily. Thora Thora bashing khud pe b Lena seekh lein hum jab wo humour mein ho

Uma2010 thumbnail

DKKA trending #2 in UAE 🥳

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay.......now after streaming the song for much time....i would like to put my opinion.....i dont know if my expectations have been raised too much or something.....but for me this song is a disappointment.....i dint liked the lyrics much. The two shots i loved in the video is one how sid is looking at neha while she is reading book one and the one where he crosses his hands and look at her. Dance area looked mechanical to me. And i feel sid can look way better than he is looking in the song. Khair i will stream like i stream bhula dunga and kurta pajama but i feel this one will require even more efforts. 

And ya the whole scene where sid is in red shirt and neha is sitting on swing like thing ....that kiss and smile is nicely filmed.❤️..the boat is not that nicely done though.....the video is visually beautiful....but the song isnt catchy as such.....neither is very soul touching for me.  I had better expectations. 

And yaar the streaming business is very tiring and stressful too.....i wish sidnaaz take other projects than music videos now....atleast for some time. And guys please keep streaming bhula dunga with the new videos too....its views are low today. 

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Saying there are double standards in the Sidnaaz community is not calling anybody names. If somebody called anyone names here, I missed it and surely wouldn’t encourage it. To me this totally feels like a Tera Kutta Kutta Mera Kutta Tommy situation.  I’ll stop at that though, Ashwini. 

I guess u mean mera kutta kutta tera kutta tommy🤣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I said bhabhi will promote.🥳 Fokat mein tension le rahe they kuch log. 

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

I guess u mean mera kutta kutta tera kutta tommy🤣

Yesss 🤣 Aaj toh kutta bhi mein Tommy bhi mein 🤣Either way I get bashed 🤣