Tu Tu Hai Wahi #2/wrapping up in day or two-Note page 142 / 31st July- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

53.3k

Users

105

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail 18th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

hi please try and update Tu Tu Hai....

Sonia.KN thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Note


Hi my beautiful friends. I just want to inform u I am wrapping up this story. It was already planned by me. So in day or two I ll post epilogue. No need to drag this plot. Because first I was thinking else now I found it wasn't right.


Thank you just wait for it

Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

I want to read this di

But thread 1 link is not working..

Sonia.KN thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

I want to read this di

But thread 1 link is not working..


Every thing has been messed up due to this new structure of IF.I always keep my index area clean n alined .Me struggle alot making links.However I updated link here u can check.

suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN


Every thing has been messed up due to this new structure of IF.I always keep my index area clean n alined .Me struggle alot making links.However I updated link here u can check.

I got your blog link.

hottyangel thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the epilogue

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail 18th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

thanks for the note... will wait

swapna.p thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Thank you for note..

Waiting for update..

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Will be waiting for the Epilogue

GeetMeet thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi dear waiting for your update dear continue soon

Related Topics

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Queen0fDarkness · 3 years ago

Bound by Honour| Note page 50

Prologue “Where are you, Sameera?” I yelled unable to hold myself back. “I’m not coming, Maan”. “It is our wedding day. You know what my...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: NilzStorywriter · 1 months ago

The Girl in the Bookshop- - MG || (Part 26 |Page 19)

Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Ink_n_Ishq · a month ago

Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Queen0fDarkness · 2 years ago

The Arranged Marriage : Chapter 5 page 7 Updated 14th June

A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: muskanp · 9 years ago

Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".