bdi jaldi disappoint ho jaate ho yaar😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yes but still Sid promoted it! And hope Sana does promote especially when she is promoting GOAT! She definitely disappointed
Thoda patience rakha kro
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
bdi jaldi disappoint ho jaate ho yaar😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yes but still Sid promoted it! And hope Sana does promote especially when she is promoting GOAT! She definitely disappointed
Thoda patience rakha kro
Yahi tou. Sid ne b bari bar ignore Mar k disappoint Kia hai 😂
Worry not kuch tou karegi 😆
I sure hope it catches up soon.Not in Pakistan too 😔
Let’s not even get to Sid disappointing Sidnaazians. He is King at it 😒Yahi tou. Sid ne b bari bar ignore Mar k disappoint Kia hai 😂
I still trust Sana to do something. Dekhte hai. I won’t be disappointed or anything. I’d be like, yeah right. Whatever 🤷♀️
https://twitter.com/shehbazbadesha/status/1289136526731833346?s=21
Shehbaaz promoted 🥳
Saala aaya saala 😜
lets seeI sure hope it catches up soon.
GOAT to abhi bhi trending at 1 in australia
Ooooohhh... the promotions playing field is getting hotter 🤣