I love the attitude by how he takes criticism . Superb. One shld learn this from sid.👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I love the attitude by how he takes criticism . Superb. One shld learn this from sid.👍🏼
1. Sidharth mentioned KP in whatever way.
2. They are officially friends.
3. Shehnaaz mentions Sidharth all over interviews and displays Sidnaaz gifts all over.
4. Their own relationship irrespective of public, coz what real difference in perception would promoting the song make?
5. She can promote random songs on Insta stories, but not this?
In this case, her not promoting would create a more negative buzz than her promoting, which is expected.
There is a side of me that feels fits Sidharth/ Sidnaazians right. They are not official and Shehnaaz keeps doing so much of Sidnaaz. For a change, if she doesn’t promote, great.But I know that is the 😈 in me speaking 🙃
😉🤫 I feel she will do sthg to promote it but wat and when 😜
🤦🏻♀️😂 I love the album, but seriously? Today?😆 Kahaan pe? Aap logon ko real BB wale Sidnaaz Mubarak 😏Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Bhabi promoted G.O.A.T 😆
I understand ur concern here but they r not partners yet. Not officially at least
yes but still Sid promoted it! And hope Sana does promote especially when she is promoting GOAT! She definitely disappointed
🤣 👍
SC🤣🤦🏻♀️😂 I love the album, but seriously? Today?😆 Kahaan pe? Aap logon ko real BB wale Sidnaaz Mubarak 😏
Just realised the song’s not trending at any position in the UAE. Is it in India or elsewhere?
Not in Pakistan too 😔
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Finally 1M counted🥳😆
https://twitter.com/mitali_xoxo/status/1289133544074129410?s=21
Enjoy🤣
And she is looking hot hot hot. Karegi promote karegi Thora wait tou karo