Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
#ForeverSupportingEachOther
Unpopular opinion but I think they have done IT. Otherwise WHY on the earth will Mishti dream about her godbharai. If the dream was about celebrations and happiness she could dream about celebrating someone's birthday, a get together, picnics, or any other random thing( that's the thing about ITV shows, they don't need a reason to celebrate). There must be a reason she dreamed about that particular thing. Or maybe it's her deepest desire of having a family. But still I think this is not random. I mean that was the first scene of Season 2. It has to have a reason and relevance.
everytime before abir trying to do IT
While he comes near Mishti
After good running for some kms
Scene shifts to us
Fans :
Or Maybe.......... I am overthinking
open you heart and express your views as usual. By the way, I forgot your name, but remember your siggy!!!😳Originally posted by: Dotslover22
No, it was just a sort of introduction. I just don't know where to begin. I want to rant about Mishti's dresses or the accustions but at the same time gush about her sweet cute face
but these people cannot even assume even a small good for Mishti...😆Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Arre assume karne ke liye doctor thodi chahiye.
That is trueOriginally posted by: abhilashasharma
but these people cannot even assume even a small good for Mishti...😆
My name is AsmiOriginally posted by: abhilashasharma
open you heart and express your views as usual. By the way, I forgot your name, but remember your siggy!!!😳
Originally posted by: Dotslover22
My name is Asmi
Hi Asmi, I am Daya. Joined discussions recently during the break.