Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
he/she made an appearance earlier 😆
She is Shruti😆
The final teams are below. Note that the Hufflepuffs have one less player unfortunately. During the sheep round I will do the following to make up for that one player's marks: I will take the higher of the average of the Hufflepuffs and everyone and add that to their score. This is so that they are not at a disadvantage in the one round that everyone's marks are added to the points.
Prefect: S_H_Y
House Members:
TC_FA
MishtiRyous
ProfMcGonagall
Ennuyi
SoniRSippu21
BoonAndBane
asmaanixx
NitaReid
Wistfulness
Mannmohanaa
_._shibani_._
Beautyful_Mess
hbrocks
proteeti
atvfan
guenhwyvar
togepe30
we have one less member than other teams 💔but we will still win 😎
The final teams are below. Note that the Hufflepuffs have one less player unfortunately. During the sheep round I will do the following to make up for that one player's marks: I will take the higher of the average of the Hufflepuffs and everyone and add that to their score. This is so that they are not at a disadvantage in the one round that everyone's marks are added to the points.
welcome 👍🏼
guenhwyvar
togepe30
We are always underappreciated, but the winners😎
Welcome to the new badgers, lets grab this years Hogwarts house cup, team!🥳
Originally posted by: Minionite
The final teams are below. Note that the Hufflepuffs have one less player unfortunately. During the sheep round I will do the following to make up for that one player's marks: I will take the higher of the average of the Hufflepuffs and everyone and add that to their score. This is so that they are not at a disadvantage in the one round that everyone's marks are added to the points.
Prefect: S_H_Y
House Members:
TC_FA
MishtiRyous
ProfMcGonagall
Ennuyi
SoniRSippu21
BoonAndBane
asmaanixx
NitaReid
Wistfulness
Mannmohanaa
_._shibani_._
Beautyful_Mess
hbrocks
proteeti
atvfan
guenhwyvar
togepe30
At least Shreya considered the disadvantage and will make up for it in the sheep round.
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
At least Shreya considered the disadvantage and will make up for it in the sheep round.
Man I am dumb, I didnt understand the thing she explained about the ship round🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
we have one less member than other teams 💔but we will still win 😎
The final teams are below. Note that the Hufflepuffs have one less player unfortunately. During the sheep round I will do the following to make up for that one player's marks: I will take the higher of the average of the Hufflepuffs and everyone and add that to their score. This is so that they are not at a disadvantage in the one round that everyone's marks are added to the points.
We will still prove that we are the best. All the other people will regret not having chosen our awesome house.