Proteeti dlete Slytherin thread on web series section for being not related to the forum 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Proteeti dlete Slytherin thread on web series section for being not related to the forum 🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
None of the newbies chose HP as even thier second choice
cause they have friends in other teams..it's okay🤗
this member gave our team as 2nd choice
togepe30 - Gryffindor/Hufflepuff
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
cause they have friends in other teams..it's okay🤗
this member gave our team as 2nd choice
togepe30 - Gryffindor/Hufflepuff
Nepotism!!!!!😔 Call Kangana😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Nepotism!!!!!😔 Call Kangana😆
I agree😆
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
cause they have friends in other teams..it's okay🤗
this member gave our team as 2nd choice
togepe30 - Gryffindor/Hufflepuff
That'll be good for us and bad for them. Because they'll be busy chatting while we'll get through the rounds quickly and properly. 😏
I have a joke on Hufflepuff, but it will be underrated
Round 1 details will be announced tomorrow, right?
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Round 1 details will be announced tomorrow, right?
Yup, mostly😊
Atvfan and Wistfulness please grace with your presence so I would know you are available 😆
Atvfan and Wistfulness please grace with your presence so I would know you are available 😆
he/she made an appearance earlier 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hello! What do we do here?