Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its going to be easy🤣
Dude, what easy? I barely know any except 1 only that too in a theme i have 0 knowledge about🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its going to be easy🤣
Dude, what easy? I barely know any except 1 only that too in a theme i have 0 knowledge about🤣
Sent my answers. 😃
Read the words carefullyDude, what easy? I barely know any except 1 only that too in a theme i have 0 knowledge about🤣
Whatever is written will give you the answer
Answers sent,I hope I was the first one🤔🤣
I sent my answers immediately 😆
I should have waited
And guys theme was already given rite... should we include that in our answers too?🤪
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Good going people 3 members already sent their answers😎
Is there any brownie points for sending answers soon 😉😆
finally found this thread
but i know nothing about mythology
i will make a fool out of myself with my answers :( can briti play in my place lol
Finally found the thread phew
Answers sent
But kya hoga mera😒
Idk🤣