Ishra ts-tujhko dekhun ibadat karta rahun,st 11 on pg 82,teaser on 85, - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Update soon 

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb teaser

Love it

Thanks for pm

Update soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting teaser dr 

I think raman is her MD

Eagerly waiting for ishita reaction 

Plzz update soooon dear

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb teaser

I m sure raman is MD ishita is talking about

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very teasing teaser di...

Continue soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

Hope the MD is raman only 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wonderful teaser

Thanks for the pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Cute teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think raman is her MD.... 

Please do update soon 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 5

Raman was laying next to Ishita caressing her hair thinking about his life and how it changed drastically,and now how he is betraying ishita for his selfish motive.

Raman-i am really sorry,main maa ke haathon majboor hoon,warna tumhe dhokha kabhi nahi deta,tum achchi lagne lagi ho mujhe.bhale hi hamara saath kuch ghante ka hai,but tumhare saath bahut achcha lag raha hai mujhe.i am really happy with u,bas itna hi chahta hoon ki yeh saath hamesha ka ho aur agar main tumhe chod kar jaaun bhi,toh tum kabhi yaad karke ro nahi,balki yeh soch kar nafrat karo ki maine tumhare saath dhokha kiya .I wish u hate me rather then crying for me.he said and pecked her temple softly breaking her sound sleep.

Raman-hey jaan,had a sound sleep??

Ishita stretched herself and said-i slept peacefully.aap nahi soye??

Raman-nahi,was just looking at u .itni khoobsurat lag rahi ho ki aankhen nahi hatt rahi.he said making her blush .

Ishita-kuch bhi ,Raman .itni bhi khoobsurat nahi hoon.

Raman-mujhe toh lagti ho,achcha chodo .bhookh lagi hai,kuch khaogi??

Ishita-thodi si,khane mein kya hai??

Raman-joh tum kaho,I will tell the chef to make.

Ishita-yahan chef bhi hai,wow .main kabhi nahi mili kisi professional chef se,can I meet him??

Raman smiled at her innocence and said-ofcourse,but first tell me,what u wanna eat.

Ishita-shall I make something for u??

Raman-tum??kyun,don't exert urself.

Ishita- exertion nahi ,it will be fun.main kuch banati hoon.boliye kya khayenge??

Raman-dont know,u make something of ur choice.

Ishita thought for a while and said-ok,let me see what I can make .she said getting up and said-mere paas kapde bhi nahi hai,kya pehnu,she said making a baby face when Raman said-i have sorted ur wardrobe,go and check.he said showing her a wardrobe.

She walked to it and opened it,only to see wide variety of clothes was arranged.

Ishita-yeh kab liye??

Raman-bas arrange kar liya.achche hai??

Ishita-bahut saare hai.

Raman-pehan lo joh achcha lage tumhe??

Ishita-saree pehnu,I never wore it before.

Raman-pehan lo,pick the blue one .it's my favourite.

Ishita-ok,as u say.she said and went to change taking blue saree.

After a while ,she came out wearing just the blouse and underskirt.

Ishita-help me,I am not able to wear it alone.

Raman-but I don't know how to drape a saree.

Ishita-i am instructing u ,u just follow my instructions.

Raman nodded and hold the saree.she start draping it and said-i am making pleats,u just set it.

Raman-how to do that??

Ishita-uff buddhu,kuch nahi aata .

Raman-because I don't wear saree,he said smiling.

Ishita-ok,let me show u,she said and showed him .

Ishita-now do it like this.

Raman nodded and sat on his knees.she set the pleats while he was setting it at the bottom.

He was doing his work with much dedication while she was just looking at him smiling.

Raman-ho gaya,he asked looking at her and saw her smiling.

Raman-what happened,why u r smiling??

Ishita-nothing,it's just I am happy being with u.u r just so good,being so rich,u r doing everything for me.

Raman-coz u r my wife aur hamare beech paise nahi aane chahiye.he said smiling making her smile too .

Raman -see its done naa,he said to which she just nodded.

Ishita turn and start combing her hair when he hugged her from back and said-i love ur long lovely hair,please keep it open.

Ishita just nodded and left her hair open.he fill her partition and make her wear her mangalsutra.

Raman-i love seeing u like this,please wear this always.

Ishita-as u say,ab main jaati hoon kuch banati hoon.

Raman-let me assist u,waise bhi main yahan akele kya karunga.he said and both went to the kitchen.

Ishita look around and said-wow,kitna bada kitchen hai.mere pure ghar se bada.

Raman-yeh bhi tumhara hi ghar hai,ishita aur main bhi tumhara hi hoon.

Ishita-ofcourse,it will take some time to get used to it.

Raman-jaldi se aadat daal lo.mere paas jyada waqt nahi.he said and then realised what he said.

Ishita-kya matlab??

Raman-i mean to say,I can't wait for u to acknowledge me as ur husband.main tumhara hona chahta hoon,ishita.hamesha ke liye,till I am alive.

Ishita-ofcourse aap mere hai,Raman.aur kyun aise bolte hai,till I am alive,aap bahut jeene wale hai.

Raman-achcha,aur woh kaise??

Ishita-kyunki aap mere pati hai,aapko pata hai mere haath ki rekha kehti hai ki mere pati ki umar bahut lambi hogi,kya kehte hai usse,haan akhand saubhagyawati hoon main.she said making Raman shocked.

Raman-yeh sab tumhe kisne bataya??

Ishita-ek pandit ji se mili thi main ek hafte pehle mandir mein,unhone mera haath dekha tha aur bataya tha,ki meri past life bahut achchi nahi thi,but achanak meri kismat badlane wali hai .waise toh maine unka bharosha nahi kiya tha,but jiss tarah achanak aapne mujhse shaadi kar li aur meri kismat badal gayi,I started believing him.unhone hi bataya tha ki mere pati joh honge woh bahut lambi umar jeeyenge,so don't worry,u r not going to die anytime soon.mere bhagya ki rekha aapko safe rakhegi.she said smiling making him smile too.

Raman-u really believe all this??

Ishita-maanti toh nahi,but sach ho bhi sakta hai.see we meet by chance and got married,aisa kabhi kisi ke saath nahi hua hoga.jaise kismat ne hume ek dusre ke liye hi chuna hai.she said and start putting potatoes to boil .

Raman-aur agar yeh sach nahi hua toh??

Ishita-matlab??

Raman-matlab agar tumhari kismat mujhe nahi bacha paayi toh,agar main mar gaya toh,will u ever miss me.

Ishita glared him and said-kya bakwaas kar rahen hai,aaj hamari shaadi hui hai and u r talking nonsense.stop talking rubbish ,or else I don't wanna talk to u.

Raman-gussa ho gayi,achcha sorry.dobara aisi baatein nahi karunga.he said hugging her from back while she just shrugged him.

Ishita-jaiye mujhe baat nahi karni.

Raman-sorry ishita,galti ho gayi.maaf kar do.he said kissing her hair and she turn to him and hugged him tight.

Raman-hey ishita,what happened??

Ishita-mera kabhi koi nahi tha,ab aap ho.please aise marne ki baat mat kiya kijiye .mujhe achcha nahi lagta.she said almost crying.

Raman-hey ishita,r u crying baby.i am sorry,kabhi aisa nahi kahunga dobara.stop crying .he said caressing her hair.

Ishita look at him and said-i hate u.

Raman-really,I don't think so.

Ishita-now go,I will make food again.

Raman-nahi,teach me also .agli baar jab tum gussa ho jaogi toh tumhe manane ke liye main khud banaunga.

Ishita-matlab mujhe hamesha naraaz karenge.

Raman-i love teasing u,my baby.he said and pecked her temple smiling while she hug him again.

Raman-seems u like hugging me.

Ishita-i love being baby to u.just hide me in u,Raman.

Raman wrapped his arms around her and said-my baby .

Soon ishita made aloo ke paranthe and they had it enjoying it thourougly.

They spend the whole night together and next day on ishita's insistence Raman drop her home telling her to call him if she needs everything.

Ishita went to her house and got ready for her office.though she had come back thinking she will enjoy living alone but time and again thinking about Raman only.

Ishita-ek hi din mein kitne kareeb aa gaye hum,I love being with him.he is so nice,bahut hi achche and a complete gentleman.i told him to give me sometime and he didn't force me at all .itne achche log hote hai,yaa phir tere liye specially murugan ne unhe banaya hai,joh bhi ho.thank u murugan ,for sending him in my life.she thought and reach her new office .she met all her colleagues and got busy in her work while her mind was still occupied by Raman only.

In afternoon,Raman was busy in his work when his phone rang.he smiled seeing ishita's number and picked it .

Raman-hello,miss kar rahi ho mujhe??

Ishita-nahi,just wanna tell u ki aaj hamare MD sir aane wale hai,suna hai bahut handsome aur hot hai .

Raman-toh??

Ishita-soch rahin hoon unke saath flirt karun.

Raman -flirt,kyun. Main kaafi nahi hoon,mere saath flirt karo .

Ishita-arey aap toh apne hi hai ,aap se kya flirt karna.joh cheez apni hai uske liye kyun mehnat karna.she said smiling making him smile too .

Raman-bahut achche mood mein ho??

Ishita-office aa kar bahut achcha lag raha hai,aapko pata hai meri hamesha se khwahish thi ki main bhi aise office mein kaam karun.finally my hard work is being paid off.

Raman-bahut mehnat ki hai naa tumne yahan tak pahunchane mein.

Ishita-bahut,aap soch bhi nahi sakte maine kaise din kaate hai ,kitni mehnat ki hai yahan pahunchne ke liye.

Raman-issliye main chahta hoon ki tumhe har khushi de doon.

Ishita-toh main flirt kar sakti hoon naa apne MD ke saath.she chuckled.

Raman-agar chahti ho toh kar lena .he said smiling making her shocked.

Ishita-kya??

Raman smiled at her expression and said-i said, karne ka mann hai toh kar lena .I don't wanna deny u for anything.

Ishita-yeh kya bakwas hai,aap mere liye thode se bhi possessive nahi .how can u even say this,sadu.she said and hung up the call while raman laughed at her reaction.

Raman-she wanna make me jealous,my cutie pie.i will eat u raw some day mrs bhalla.he thought and got busy in his work.

After an hour,his mobile peeped .he picked it and read, MD sir car se nahi , helicopter se aa rahe hai .lagta hai bahut rich hai .pakka flirt karungi .

Raman smiled reading her message and messaged back,kar lena .

Ishita made a face reading his message and said-khadoos.

She messaged him,usko pata kar ussi se shaadi kar lungi .

Raman-u r my legally wedded wife, sweetheart.he messaged back.

Ishita-still u r not jealous,how mean u r.she sent him with a cry emoji making him smile.

Ishita was busy in messaging Raman when the manager informed everyone about MD's arrival.

Ishita-i am not interested,she said but went with all the staff.

They were waiting with bouquets when a helicopter came on the terrace.

Everyone was looking with much amusement while ishita was clearly disinterested and was just cursing Raman for being so ignorant,when she saw him coming out of the helicopter smiling taking off his glares,looking at her smiling showing his dimples .

She smiled fully seeing him and said-raman.

Raman closed her eyes confirming her and smiled widely while she too smiled fully seeing him coming to her.

That's all for now,enjoy.