Originally posted by: WildestDreams
come in member award thread n collect ur award gurl! I want the speech
Just saw😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
come in member award thread n collect ur award gurl! I want the speech
Just saw😳
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Important-
So that nobody cries later on, if you just mention: "watcing movies/surfing internet/listening to music/plan trip/shop online", it won't be clubbed with those who mentioned doing activity mobile phone. Because you can "watch movies/listen to music/surf internet or social media/plan trip/shop online" in many things other than smartphones/mobilephone.
so this is the non sheep one😆
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
so this is the non sheep one😆
member award ki thread mein aaaja meri bhena! Tera award is waiting for u😈
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
member award ki thread mein aaaja meri bhena! Tera award is waiting for u😈
are you serioussss
omg award mere beghair hogaye aur mujhe pata hi nahi
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
are you serioussss
omg award mere beghair hogaye aur mujhe pata hi nahi
Just posted now page 57
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Spoiler of the day-
First time in the tournament there is a non sheep answer.
Non sheep answer means a situation where three or more options have same numbers of goals. In that case, no one gets any points. Although goals are given.
Probably the Bigg Boss One Tie between Rupali, Aashka & Vikas Or Maybe Question No. 5
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Important-
So that nobody cries later on, if you just mention: "watcing movies/surfing internet/listening to music/plan trip/shop online", it won't be clubbed with those who mentioned doing activity mobile phone. Because you can "watch movies/listen to music/surf internet or social media/plan trip/shop online" in many things other than smartphones/mobilephone.
I just answered "Use mobile phones" and now I'm worried 🥺
I did the same & I know few others as well.
No need to worry, what you do in mobile is not important, usage of mobile is.
I'm here for the results!