No re.. I got it wrong maybe...rem' some fat guy linked to Sallu died.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No re.. I got it wrong maybe...rem' some fat guy linked to Sallu died.
When you realise you got 8 out of 10 right and topped the round

And then when you realize you're no longer a part of the real competition

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
to tu ne shopping likha kyun nahi😡
aur smart ban tu
Thug iske 2 points kaato
Because I first eat. Then do shopping 🤣
And I stil don’t get why eating and drinking tea are alag alag. When you eat something, obviously you drink something along with it na 🤪
heck, when you buy a tea, you get biskoot saat saat for phree!!! 🤪
thug, I want more goals!!
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Because I first eat. Then do shopping 🤣
And I stil don’t get why eating and drinking tea are alag alag. When you eat something, obviously you drink something along with it na 🤪heck, when you buy a tea, you get biskoot saat saat for phree!!! 🤪
thug, I want more goals!!
who drinks chai with food?😳
No you dont deserve more goals
sit your ass back down
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
who drinks chai with food?😳
No you dont deserve more goals
sit your ass back down
I do... with samose and pakoras 😳
I want my goals 🤓