Originally posted by: blackhole
Please add me in Slytherin.
You have to put a second choice too. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
Please add me in Slytherin.
You have to put a second choice too. 😆
Please add me in.. I wanna play too
Please add me in.. I wanna play too
You have to give two house preferences, the teams that you wanna be a part of😊
1. WildestdreamsOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
You have to give two house preferences, the teams that you wanna be a part of😊
2. Heavenlybliss
Shaheen!Please add me in.. I wanna play too
Good to see you yaar
You will have to give two of the houses in your choice in preference order
Your mean Slytherin and Gryffindor?😊
Please add me in.. I wanna play too
Shaheen. It's so amazing to see you here. 😳
You mean Slytherin and Gryffindor right?
Hello.
Please Count me too.
Gryffindor
Slytherin
The movies glorified Gryffins, villains Slytherins, ignored Ravenclaws and Cedric Diggoried Hufflepuffs🤣
The new joinies (who aren't sorted) Are sort of proving this😆
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375