All the best to every nominees so far . May the best one among you win 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
All the best to every nominees so far . May the best one among you win 🥳
Nominees fighting for award:

(Don't mind me please. I am in TMKOC mood. 😆)
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Stop with spider man gif , it reminds me about thug results tonight 🤣 , I want to enjoy awards ceremony
Hahaha forgot thug game for the evening.. 😈 More TM to come
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Which category u feel like it suits you ? :)
Actually I myself don't know🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Nominees fighting for award:
(Don't mind me please. I am in TMKOC mood. 😆)
Tumko kaha se mil raha he itna tmkoc gif. Mujhe bhi chaiye
Fine 😡, I will forget thug game for now
Seeing unfair and biases
Boycotting these awards
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
3