Ready to get your award 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ready to get your award 🤣

Stop with spider man gif , it reminds me about thug results tonight 🤣 , I want to enjoy awards ceremony
I'm nominated in those 2 categories which actually don't belong to me 🤔🤣
Anyways thanks for nominating me guys 🥳
Anjali, Khushi and Sunshine. I didn't know some people here liked me so much. 😭😳
![]()

Here I come with my dazzling Red Carpet appearance.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Red Carpet Entry
__________________________________________________________________________________
Oooh lala⭐️
I'm nominated in those 2 categories which actually don't belong to me 🤔🤣
Anyways thanks for nominating me guys 🥳
Which category u feel like it suits you ? :)
Panditaain... omg your appearance is the best 🤣
Wil have a quick breakfast.. brb 😎
jethalal GIFs are🤣
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
3