Thanks a lot dear 🤗
I will try my best dear 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks a lot dear 🤗
I will try my best dear 😊
Waiting eagerly for next part dear
Originally posted by: Nia_doll
Waiting eagerly for next part dear
Will try my best to update dear 🤗
Originally posted by: Guruvishva
Will try my best to update dear 🤗
We all want long update this time
You stopped at wrong place isilye all are waiting for next part👍🏼
Originally posted by: tehreemsajid
We all want long update this time
You stopped at wrong place isilye all are waiting for next part👍🏼
For sure I will 🤗
Yeah I get that 😆
Very soon I will 😁
Eagerly waiting for the update madam😆😃
Originally posted by: nishalluv
Eagerly waiting for the update madam😆😃
Trying to update dear 😁😁😁
Hope to see your update soon
You have to update today you literally stopped at wrong place making me think about story😭
Originally posted by: crazylove100
You have to update today you literally stopped at wrong place making me think about story😭
Awww, I'm really sorry dear 🤗
Never meant to keep you all waiting 😊
But for sure tomorrow you will have the update 🤗