Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What kind of woman is this? Nobody sane can be this crude or thinks she found a magic shield in the form of SSR dead body. I feel so bad for his family that this evil person is using his death to settle scores.

DushtKanya thumbnail

I bet she wouldn't have been even half as pressed had Hrithik not commented there ðŸ¤¡

DushtKanya thumbnail

And what the fcuk? 

So now we're gonna use childhood pictures of someone who has just died to attract sympathy and to simultaneously express frustration towards the industry? I know that those industry people are no saints but it pisses me off to see her using Sushant like that.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I bet she wouldn't have been even half as pressed had Hrithik not commented there ðŸ¤¡

True . 

She’s used his death to further her hate agenda and settle scores. She is now on to Deepika even after SSR’s father’s FIR . 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

True . 

She’s used his death to further her hate agenda and settle scores. She is now on to Deepika even after SSR’s father’s FIR . 

Yeah! I saw her tweets, what the hell is wrong with this woman? ðŸ¤¢

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Oh how painful must it be for Sushant's family to see people pushing their own agendas through their deceased child💔

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: forzaa

umm did you miss my point? or are you just deliberately being obtuse?

i really dont care abt newbies absurd posts and their " point" 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Yeah! I saw her tweets, what the hell is wrong with this woman? ðŸ¤¢

Wrong? We have to ask what is Right. 

Only lowlife Scum of a human uses someone’s death to further their own agenda. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

ha ha. Always knew she will get carried away and embarrass her supporters. Her track record is consistent here. In her vendetta she ruins her own project. ðŸ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

This was in bad taste... she shouldn't have put up Sushant's childhood pic as a "prop" to make her point here.

As far as Alia's childhood pic goes, BITCH PLEASE! Even Osama Bin Laden must have looked cute when he was 5.