Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Teaser

Ishita open her eyes only to see Raman sitting infront of her with a serious face.she tried to get up drawing his attention and he almost ran to her.

He took her hand in his and before he can ask about her,she asked-aap thik hai naa??

Raman couldn't stop but smile at her question and said- u r on hospital bed and still u r asking about my well being.he said taking her hand in his.

Ishita-aapko chot toh nahi lagi naa??

Raman-kaise lagti,mere hisse ki chot toh tumne apne naam kar li.itna pyaar kaise kar sakti ho mujhse,ishita.

Ishita looked away and said-i don't love u,bas wahin kiya joh shayad har biwi karti .

Raman-chalo,tumne mujhe apna pati toh maana .yahin bahut badi khushi hai mere liye,aur haan main bilkul thik hoon.but tum thik nahi ho,kaafi chot aayi hai tumhe,so stop talking and rest.he said closing her kiss when she opened her eyes and said-amma se baat kara dijiye meri,unhe chinta ho rahi hogi meri,what's the time??she asked getting up when raman said-chup chap leti raho,jyada jhansi ki rani mat bano .Amma se baat ho gayi hai meri.i have informed them about u.he said scolding her to which she just nodded.

That's all.

interesting

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzzz

Update 

Sooon

Dear

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 8

Raman turned and got horrified seeing Ishita laying in pool of blood.

Ishita,he screamed in horror and ran to her.

He tried hard to remove the pillar but it was really happy .he shouted for help but noone hear him as everyone was already down.he was trying hard to remove the pillar calling out her name but wasn't able to .

Raman-ishita,please aankhen kholo,please ishita.please bachcha,open ur eyes for once,he was saying when the floor manager came checking and said-sir aap abhi tak yahin hai,neeche chaliye.

Raman saw him and said-help me,help me vaibhav,ishita ko nikalo.woh pillar ke neeche dab gayi hai .

Vaibhav-i will take her out,aap neeche chaliye sir .

Raman-main kahin nahi jaa raha,help me out first.

Vaibhav-main bacha raha hoon ishita ko,aap neeche toh chaliye .

Raman-tumhe samajh mein nahi aata,main kahin nahi jaa raha.help me first to remove this pillar.he said and seeing no option Vaibhav came to help him.

Both pushed the pillar with all their strength and finally they could remove it.

Raman picked ishita in his arms and ran out of the building while vaibhav was shocked seeing raman's reaction.

Raman ran downstairs and was going to his car but saw he was broken.he look around thinking how to take ishita to hospital when he saw ambulance coming.

He ran to the ambulance and took ishita to hospital after telling vaibhav to take care of all the casaulties and their expenses.

Soon ishra were on the way to hospital.raman was trying hard to make her talk.

Raman-ishita,aankhen kholo.please aankhen kholo .please babu,bachcha,open ur eyes ,he said and finay hugged her tight crying.

Raman-yeh kya kiya tumne,ishita.kyun kiya,nafrat karti thi naa mujhse ,toh bachaya kyun.mar jaane diya hota.kyun mere liye khud ki jaan khatre mein daal di,agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh kya jawaab dunga main miku aur Amma ko,aur kaise jeeunga main.bahut pyaar karta hoon tumse,please mujhe chod kar mat jaana. He was saying and crying hugging her tight while she was laying unconscious in his arms .

They reached hospital soon and Raman went inside taking Ishita.

Doctors came running seeing Raman and soon ishita's treatment started.

He sat on the couch waiting for some good news .he called vaibhav and asked about casaulties.

Vaibhav-jyada nahi hai ,sir.but joh bhi hai unhe hospital pahunchaya jaa raha hai.

Raman-sabka khayal rakho,treatment mein jitna paisa lage,lag jaaye,but kisi ko bhi kuch hona nahi chahiye.take care of everyone. He said and hung up the call .

He went and asked about Ishita but they told him to wait.he thought to call toshiji to know their condition ,but then don't feel like calling,so drop the idea .but couldn't stop himself and lastly called only to know that they all r fine.

Raman hung up the call and then called mihika to ask about their condition and got shocked hearing mihika .

He called his associate and told him to do the needful while he himself start waiting for some news about Ishita.

After an hour,doctors came out and Raman went to them.

Raman-hows she??

Doc-she is out of danger now,he said making Raman sigh in relief.

Doc-minor injuries hai aur right pair mein fracture ho gaya hai.it will take around two to three weeks to recover.and don't put any kind of pressure on that foot.

Raman-sure doctor,anything else??

Doc-nahi,she is good.

Raman-can I see her once?

Doc-let us shift her .he said and went while Raman waited for ishita to get shifted in the room.

After half an hour,he went to meet her and saw her laying on the bed with bandage on her head,hands and plaster on right leg .

Raman walked to her and sat next to her.

He caressed her face and said-pyaar nahi karti,ab bhi kahogi ki pyaar nahi karti .jiss tarah se tumne mujhe bachane ke liye khud ko chot lagayi,koi andha bhi bata sakta hai,ki kitna pyaar karti ho tum mujhe.now u can't lie,ishita .now u can't lie,tum mujhse pyaar karti ho,bahut pyaar karti ho .aur ab main tumhe khud se dur jaane nahi dunga,chahe tum chaho,yaa naa chaho .he said and pecked her temple very softly.

Raman-i love u ishita and know u love me too.he said and sat next to her waiting for her to gain conscious.

After an hour or so,Ishita open her eyes only to see Raman sitting infront of her with a serious face.she tried to get up drawing his attention and he almost ran to her.

He took her hand in his and before he can ask about her,she asked-aap thik hai naa??

Raman couldn't stop but smile at her question and said- u r on hospital bed and still u r asking about my well being.he said taking her hand in his.

Ishita-aapko chot toh nahi lagi naa??she asked looking at him with concern.

Raman-kaise lagti,mere hisse ki chot toh tumne apne naam kar li.itna pyaar kaise kar sakti ho mujhse,ishita.

Ishita looked away and said-i don't love u,bas wahin kiya joh shayad har biwi karti .

Raman-chalo,tumne mujhe apna pati toh maana .yahin bahut badi khushi hai mere liye,aur haan main bilkul thik hoon.but tum thik nahi ho,kaafi chot aayi hai tumhe,so stop talking and rest,main doctor ko bulata hoon.he said closing her eyes when she opened her eyes and said-amma se baat kara dijiye meri,unhe chinta ho rahi hogi meri,what's the time??she asked getting up when raman said-chup chap leti raho,jyada jhansi ki rani mat bano .Amma se baat ho gayi hai meri.i have informed them about u,unhe pata hai tum mere saath ho,and she is absolutely fine with it,so u just stay silent.he said scolding her to which she just nodded.

Raman kissed her hand and said-main doctor ko bula kar laata hoon ,he said and went out while she was looking at him thanking her murugan for keeping him safe.

Doctor came with Raman after a while and checked ishita.

Doc-she is fine,but we will keep her today for observation .

Raman-ok doctor,anything else.

Doc-no,just don't give pressure to her leg.he said and went out .

Raman-suna tumne,u r all fine,and thank god u r fine.he said and before she can say anything he hugged her tight.

Ishita got startled with his sudden action and was about to say something when she felt wetness on her clothes making her realise that he is crying.

Ishita-aap ro rahen hai ,Raman??

Raman-please dobara aisa kabhi mat karna,main tumhe kho nahi sakta.mera koi nahi hai tumhare siva,mujhse dur jaane ki sochna bhi mat,I can't live without u ,just can't live without u .please kabhi mujhe akela mat chodna,he was saying and sobbing silently while ishita couldn't say anything ,was just caressing his hair softly like absorbing all his pain.

They stayed in same position for long when she finally said-mujhe pyaas lagi hai .

Raman broke the hug hearing her and she said again-paani chahiye .

Raman-tum baitho, main laata hoon.he said and was going when she hold his hand and said-roya mat kijiye,aap rote hue achche nahi lagte.

Raman smiled and said-tum mere paas raho,main kabhi nahi rounga.he said and went out to bring water while she was still looking at him and thinking how much he loves her.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update please update next part soon to know will Ishita accept Raman and go to his house or not 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

He was so shocked seeing her lying lifeless 😒😒

She risked her life to save him.....this proves she loves himπŸ’žπŸ₯Ί

Thank god she’s fine❀️

Being herself in pain, she was asking for his well being πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ˜

He was so vulnerable seeing her all fine....he was scared to loose herπŸ˜­πŸ’˜

What mihika told himπŸ€”πŸ€”

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

SAUMMY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow...What a beautiful update it was !! 

This shows that how much ishita loves raman....

I hope they sort out their differences soon and became one !! 

Eagerly waiting for next update....πŸ˜€

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

PART 8

Raman turned and got horrified seeing Ishita laying in pool of blood.

Ishita,he screamed in horror and ran to her.

He tried hard to remove the pillar but it was really happy .he shouted for help but noone hear him as everyone was already down.he was trying hard to remove the pillar calling out her name but wasn't able to .

Raman-ishita,please aankhen kholo,please ishita.please bachcha,open ur eyes for once,he was saying when the floor manager came checking and said-sir aap abhi tak yahin hai,neeche chaliye.

Raman saw him and said-help me,help me vaibhav,ishita ko nikalo.woh pillar ke neeche dab gayi hai .

Vaibhav-i will take her out,aap neeche chaliye sir .

Raman-main kahin nahi jaa raha,help me out first.

Vaibhav-main bacha raha hoon ishita ko,aap neeche toh chaliye .

Raman-tumhe samajh mein nahi aata,main kahin nahi jaa raha.help me first to remove this pillar.he said and seeing no option Vaibhav came to help him.

Both pushed the pillar with all their strength and finally they could remove it.

Raman picked ishita in his arms and ran out of the building while vaibhav was shocked seeing raman's reaction.

Raman ran downstairs and was going to his car but saw he was broken.he look around thinking how to take ishita to hospital when he saw ambulance coming.

He ran to the ambulance and took ishita to hospital after telling vaibhav to take care of all the casaulties and their expenses.

Soon ishra were on the way to hospital.raman was trying hard to make her talk.

Raman-ishita,aankhen kholo.please aankhen kholo .please babu,bachcha,open ur eyes ,he said and finay hugged her tight crying.

Raman-yeh kya kiya tumne,ishita.kyun kiya,nafrat karti thi naa mujhse ,toh bachaya kyun.mar jaane diya hota.kyun mere liye khud ki jaan khatre mein daal di,agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh kya jawaab dunga main miku aur Amma ko,aur kaise jeeunga main.bahut pyaar karta hoon tumse,please mujhe chod kar mat jaana. He was saying and crying hugging her tight while she was laying unconscious in his arms .

They reached hospital soon and Raman went inside taking Ishita.

Doctors came running seeing Raman and soon ishita's treatment started.

He sat on the couch waiting for some good news .he called vaibhav and asked about casaulties.

Vaibhav-jyada nahi hai ,sir.but joh bhi hai unhe hospital pahunchaya jaa raha hai.

Raman-sabka khayal rakho,treatment mein jitna paisa lage,lag jaaye,but kisi ko bhi kuch hona nahi chahiye.take care of everyone. He said and hung up the call .

He went and asked about Ishita but they told him to wait.he thought to call toshiji to know their condition ,but then don't feel like calling,so drop the idea .but couldn't stop himself and lastly called only to know that they all r fine.

Raman hung up the call and then called mihika to ask about their condition and got shocked hearing mihika .

He called his associate and told him to do the needful while he himself start waiting for some news about Ishita.

After an hour,doctors came out and Raman went to them.

Raman-hows she??

Doc-she is out of danger now,he said making Raman sigh in relief.

Doc-minor injuries hai aur right pair mein fracture ho gaya hai.it will take around two to three weeks to recover.and don't put any kind of pressure on that foot.

Raman-sure doctor,anything else??

Doc-nahi,she is good.

Raman-can I see her once?

Doc-let us shift her .he said and went while Raman waited for ishita to get shifted in the room.

After half an hour,he went to meet her and saw her laying on the bed with bandage on her head,hands and plaster on right leg .

Raman walked to her and sat next to her.

He caressed her face and said-pyaar nahi karti,ab bhi kahogi ki pyaar nahi karti .jiss tarah se tumne mujhe bachane ke liye khud ko chot lagayi,koi andha bhi bata sakta hai,ki kitna pyaar karti ho tum mujhe.now u can't lie,ishita .now u can't lie,tum mujhse pyaar karti ho,bahut pyaar karti ho .aur ab main tumhe khud se dur jaane nahi dunga,chahe tum chaho,yaa naa chaho .he said and pecked her temple very softly.

Raman-i love u ishita and know u love me too.he said and sat next to her waiting for her to gain conscious.

After an hour or so,Ishita open her eyes only to see Raman sitting infront of her with a serious face.she tried to get up drawing his attention and he almost ran to her.

Ishita-aapko chot toh nahi lagi naa??she asked looking at him with concern.

Raman-chalo,tumne mujhe apna pati toh maana .yahin bahut badi khushi hai mere liye,aur haan main bilkul thik hoon.but tum thik nahi ho,kaafi chot aayi hai tumhe,so stop talking and rest,main doctor ko bulata hoon.he said closing her eyes when she opened her eyes and said-amma se baat kara dijiye meri,unhe chinta ho rahi hogi meri,what's the time??she asked getting up when raman said-chup chap leti raho,jyada jhansi ki rani mat bano .Amma se baat ho gayi hai meri.i have informed them about u,unhe pata hai tum mere saath ho,and she is absolutely fine with it,so u just stay silent.he said scolding her to which she just nodded.

Raman kissed her hand and said-main doctor ko bula kar laata hoon ,he said and went out while she was looking at him thanking her murugan for keeping him safe.

Doctor came with Raman after a while and checked ishita.

Doc-she is fine,but we will keep her today for observation .

Raman-ok doctor,anything else.

Doc-no,just don't give pressure to her leg.he said and went out .

Raman-suna tumne,u r all fine,and thank god u r fine.he said and before she can say anything he hugged her tight.

Ishita got startled with his sudden action and was about to say something when she felt wetness on her clothes making her realise that he is crying.

Ishita-aap ro rahen hai ,Raman??

Raman-please dobara aisa kabhi mat karna,main tumhe kho nahi sakta.mera koi nahi hai tumhare siva,mujhse dur jaane ki sochna bhi mat,I can't live without u ,just can't live without u .please kabhi mujhe akela mat chodna,he was saying and sobbing silently while ishita couldn't say anything ,was just caressing his hair softly like absorbing all his pain.

They stayed in same position for long when she finally said-mujhe pyaas lagi hai .

Raman broke the hug hearing her and she said again-paani chahiye .

Raman-tum baitho, main laata hoon.he said and was going when she hold his hand and said-roya mat kijiye,aap rote hue achche nahi lagte.

Raman smiled and said-tum mere paas raho,main kabhi nahi rounga.he said and went out to bring water while she was still looking at him and thinking how much he loves her.

That's all for now,enjoy.

wonderful

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant and fantastic update 

You are wonderful writer yaar πŸ’—πŸ’—

Too good ...πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Ramam was worried seeing ishita laying in pool of blood.😭😭

He was  crying hugging her tight while she was laying unconscious in his arms .

Really raman love her madly 

He  was sobbing silently 

ishita couldn't say anything 

She was just caressing his hair softly like absorbing all his pain.

She couldn't seeing him like this 

Hope ishita back to raman 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzz update sooon