Originally posted by: NitaReid
I am still clueless about the second one , so I will just post my gif and those who wrote the same like it as well
I want to undo the like. I have not written him. I have written surgical doctor.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I am still clueless about the second one , so I will just post my gif and those who wrote the same like it as well
I want to undo the like. I have not written him. I have written surgical doctor.
Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
4 one is kjo s janam janam ka sathi??
I picked who dressed AnuSharma, DP n Pc
Same here 🥺 I think mine will be unique one🤔
You give me hint for #2 topper. I wanna confirm kitne paani mein hoon🤣
Netflix show
Zac efron
Mine is Mari
coca cola#5 udta Punjab🤔
Dw,I'm going to join y'all in next round😆
I thought about him but then i thought kjo ke jeeva saathi is more famous even non bwf butf would know. So..